Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Birthday Blog...Happy Birthday Josh!


I am not sure if many of you have seen the different links I put up for my family in Illinois.   But it is kind of cool today on Josh's birthday that we got to get to see an article that covered him with this new journey he is on.   It is so amazing and inspiring to see what Josh has done in such a short time.   This article and the pictures included just make me smile...

Photo taken by Tom Sistak of The Times article at the link below...




I encourage you to not only read the article but to look at Josh's new website.  His artwork is amazing regardless...but when you see what he has overcame to do this...it is truly amazing!   I am inspired every time I see it.   Please check out his site...read his story.  I also put a link to his mom at the C.L. Roth site...their story is inspiring...



I put in some of Josh's pictures...just because I think they are amazing...I recently received some of these paintings and want to frame them in a special way.  Though these are some of his earlier work, it has seemed lately that Josh has this new energy that has came over him.  God has blessed this young man with such talent...yes I am a little envious...when I put my little stick flowers up next to these...they just don't compare!


This year Josh has been on a journey to find his voice...I believe he is getting heard.   His Mom, Carol, has been on a mission to help Josh be able to communicate better...I am sure she and Josh would love to hear from you.   Check out his site and see works in progress...

AGAIN Happy Birthday Josh!   I hear you aren't celebrating until tomorrow so
have a great day tomorrow...and lets hope you get some delicious cake and some of your favorite meals!

lyp

No comments:

Post a Comment