Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Let me prepare you for the day...

I woke up early this morning ready to go...a wonderful night of rest...wondering what the day will hold.  Yesterday the heat was intense hanging out in the little ditch shack working on computer equipment...but you know I survived...some even pay for such sauna's...me I got paid to hang out there!   And so today...a new day and as I wondered what it might hold...conference call first thing...ahhh budgets...but I read in my devotional Jesus Calling...did I say I love that one...and as I read the part that is written below I looked up at that very moment to have this view looking me straight on...I started to read the scripture that accompanies but as I kept reading...this was what seemed to go on my pic...as though it was hand picked for a reason...so I leave you with this and as the Firecracker would say, "Have a dood day!"  lyp




No comments:

Post a Comment