Thursday, March 29, 2012

Good Weekend and already Wednesday...

So had a good weekend....my kids were here so that always makes it good...also had extra kids...made it all the more fun!!   Izzy, her mama, and uncle LaLa...pulled in Friday night...then took in some Mexican Food at Fiesta with the Great Grand Pfeiffs on Saturday...Firecracker was so funny holding Great Grandpa's hand...she confesses she likes to tease him...Then got to go see Kasey Jo while she was home...Ted built up a good fire...loved this pic so just had to use it...



Time by the fire...a beautiful night...

Lance and Kasey Jo...two of my favritest peoples!!  I blinded them with the flash...
I am sure that is why Lance would be making such a face...
Kasey, Stella, and Tim...maybe laughing at one of these two...


You can tell Ted puts the fear into the little ones...
After a Saturday night out...we went home to rest up for the next day...after all Peyton and Masey were coming and there mama was bringing some pulled pork...While I was trying to focus on cooking brownies...that obviously should have been skipped...for some reason they just stayed at batter consistency...I sat at my kitchen table for a bit because I knew if I went outside...I might you know not in my normal character...but I might just forget I had anything cooking...HOWEVER, when they hit the John Deere...I had to go take a pic...and wish I could have found the one of when these two mama's was close to the age of their kids...sitting in the bucket...

Well only two were here because Peyton had to go with the big guys to the cows...

I love that Firecracker is playing with "Masey's" ear...she loves him!
So I couldn't find the pic of the kids...but Little Miss thought she needed to drive the tractor so I come across a picture of perhaps maybe it is in her JEANS!



Izzy taking it serious...



Heather and Tim....

Mr. Mason...driving the skid...

And before we knew it...the boys were back and the great grands made it over...

The Great Grand Pfeiff's and Keri...


and then Robyn who was working on a story for the Fence Post also made it.   Along with Tonya and Jeff...I love having those you love around...right after lunch...well some weren't finished...had a lamb buyer show up...GOOD LUCK DACEY!!  Hope you have another good year!!!   

Anyway I said that Robyn had shown up for a "shoot" well she had more than her camera...she joined in on the shooting with the gang...Rumor was she was a pretty good shot...


Girls with guns...Robyn and Heather...

 The couple that shoots together..Alex and Keri...


 Lance and Alex...

And don't forget...those who allows those others to have that fun...somebody's gotta PULLLLLL!

Oppy...the thrower...
Do you notice anything different with this picture...you see I got to shoot the "BIG GUN"...Jeff let me borrow his zoom lens...SOOOOO COOOOOL!

Thanks Jeff....Jeff and I like to shoot the same...I think he got some cool ones of the clays busting up...and not sure what all...he is much better than I and just cooler too...

One of my favorite photographers...bikers...Jeff
(YES TONYA I DID NOT PUT IN A PIC OF YOU...I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE THEM
But I got some!!) 
And who says SHOOTING isn't a spectator shot....also took this one with the zoom lens...did I say I like taking pics...

Great Grandpa Pfeiff...
And so then everyone was about ready to head out...but got one of the Wilson boys...Mason and Peyton hanging out on the hay...

Family...Peyton and Mason...

And everyone headed their different directions...Turns out I had several pics and now Wednesday is Thursday...the shepherd is in from the barn after hanging out with the vet...I didn't even make it to Ahma Monday...but it is bedtime...so with that said I say good night and...

THE END
lyp

No comments:

Post a Comment