Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Glory...


I was given these words this morning...I suppose a nicer way to read...get your rear out of bed...but GLORY seemed to be the theme as I read Jesus Calling by Sarah Young...it talked of "In the Light of My Love you are gradually transformed from glory to glory."   And in this writing it gives you scripture to go along with this...and as I read in 2 Corinthians 3:18 I read more of it just made me smile as I read 17 - 18:

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty.  But we all with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as the Spirit of the Lord."

Just makes you smile when you get one of those themes and as I am reading it and realize I have lots of transforming to go...but I look out my window and this is the sunrise I was given and so I head out and want to take a pic...and wonder what some would think driving by and me out there in my pj's taking pics...the sheep all think I have come to feed them...and I of course get distracted by the moon...but then I catch the sunrise above the hay and realize what GLORY does face us each and every day...if we just look for it.

So I say to you...have a GLORIOUS day...

lyp

And this came later in the day but just had to put on here...GLORY...



No comments:

Post a Comment