Friday, November 25, 2011

A gift...

So since my other blog was so long...I put this on its own...

Today (I'm speaking of Thanksgiving) so I guess by now I should include yesterday...was our first Thanksgiving with out Jay...but this morning I feel a gift the song When I Get Where I'm Going just kept playing in my mind and next thing I knew I was singing along...but the words spoke to me of those who are also missing those that they have lost...and I did not have tears today...and I embraced the joy that was around me...from the wonderful time with Jay's Peanut...time with my family...my last day at 49...laughing when I had texted Maryann and she told me that the next time she cooked Thanksgiving on such a beautiful day she was going to make it a scavenger hunt and everyone would have a bike and find the meal...I loved that...playing with a couple "great" nephews...but I add this video in just because I feel like it was shared for me and makes me think of those who have went to a better place...


I think of Jay and how we miss him...but this song makes me smile...of when we all get where we are going and those that are there...but yesterday it was such a gift...

 
So I think of all of those that have got where they are going...

lyp

No comments:

Post a Comment