Wednesday, March 11, 2015

OH BOY!!!

And so it seems to have been many sad blogs as of late...I really don't just sit and mourn all day...and so today I share JOY!    You see over the weekend we had the Randolph family come by...you might have heard me talking of the couple who 4 years ago brought us clothes...nothing bonds you like when someone give you underwear and sweat pants...and then when you need to feed someone...well Wes I appreciated your sacrifice!

But I get back to JOY...you see sometimes there are just moments...moments that just make you smile...that just inspire you.   Pam and Wes have four "littles" I think Pam calls them and one of which happens to be TWO today...Madi I think is the correct spelling of her name...but while dad and the two older siblings Kara and Gabe were out looking at picking their lambs...somehow the door got left open...before noticed one said Madi had escaped out the kitchen door...slid on her little fanny down the steps...and then she seen them!

She caught sight of the lambs and began to yell, "Oh Boy!   Oh Boy!"   As she ran as fast as her cute little legs would carry her...and until someone caught her she was in this place of JOY!   I did happen to catch her later running with almost the same enthusiasm and so of course snapped a pic.

 
 
 
I love kids and kids with that little something something just make me smile...and so Happy Birthday Madi...and I share just a couple more pictures from the day and this little one who seems to have a contagious smile!...SEE...there you go...
 

 
 
Then she had on her daddy's shades and I couldn't choose...she thought he needed to give her a kiss but see look at that smile...
 


 
 
 
 
 
But I should include her siblings as well...one of which she was insistent on kissing as well...baby Liam...
 

 
 
And Liam seemed to like one other person...well besides his mom of course...which I kind of like her my ownself...
 
 
 
And these kids seemed to hang out by the goats...
 
 
 
But all that smiling...well it can be just down right exhausting...not to add in being TWO...so just sending a smile and a reminder to sometimes you just gotta see something and run at it with all you have and let out an OH BOY!!!!    Happy Birthday Oh Boy...I think I have changed her name!
 
 
Good night...sweet dreams!
 
lya







No comments:

Post a Comment