Monday, August 18, 2014

Oh FIRECRACKER...Have a good day at school!

Just thinking about one little Firecracker who will be starting kindergarten tomorrow...I tell her to have a great day tomorrow...and she laughs and says OH I WILL!    I love that...she's already planning on it...I have been looking at a lot of pictures and so thought well I could look back at different August pictures...and up comes a picture of one little flower girl Firecracker...but the picture I find makes me smile as she is being held by Mike...who she will be a flower girl in his wedding as he marries a Lizzy...


And so I do a search for Izzy in my pictures...and so I throw some in...and I wonder how this time has gone so fast...she will be off for school...another milestone...and I love the joy she brings to life...her happy and so I put in a song her and I like...her mom not so much...but can listen to while you look at pics...I need to do my own...and you see a few of the many lives she has touched...and thankful for every day having a Firecracker in our lives...











































And I think back of rocking her and playing the other day and I told her I remembered when I rocked her and she fit on my lap...so we took a selfie in the same rocking chair...So thankful for a happy little girl...and I know she will have a good day tomorrow...cause she told me so!   Hopefully she won't have to do jumping jacks!!!   And I think of her daddy and wonder if the years ahead she will take after him in school or be like her mama?    I am guessing  a little bit of both... 
 
 
God bless you and keep you Firecracker as you start this new adventure...and remember...I am always available to rock you Ahma...
 
Sorry if any duplicate pics...it's past my bedtime...sweet dreams!
 
lya

No comments:

Post a Comment