Saturday, August 2, 2014

A Quick Look at the Official Ram Day...

And so my son came home today...oh I would love to think it was to see me...but in all actuality, it was to put the rams out!   This is when he carefully groups the ewes with the ram that he thinks will provide the best lamb...I watch my son and my husband...each enjoy different parts of the process...So I snapped some pics of the day....was playing with this one...just liked how the sun was shining as he carefully watched the ewes...and the old mustang seems to shine...I think that must have been where I got the actual focus on...


Others I put in just as shot...

Okay was getting the shepherd wiring...along with son...love to see them work together
even if I don't get a pic of both faces!!


Getting the rams all pretty to go...

Talk about arranged marriages...

The ram ready to go...

As this guy drove by...and the big smile would be because he turned the
whole tractor avoiding my pic...



I always accuse Lance of just chasing the sheep up the alley...
These were going through the choices of getting chose for this ram's team!






I did catch a smile...but pretty much serious here!

And this show girl...a bit of a pet!

Some girls just don't want to get caught...

A lot of thought goes into this...
I go to grab the mail and catch more pics one of which I include and wonder what these birds that soar above us think of us...



Then as I was coming in to finish supper (round steak smothered in tomatoes, peppers, and onions along with squash, cucumbers, tomatoes, and corn on the cob)...Anyway I came across this bumble bee who seemed to distract me for quite a while...I finally caught some what of a shot...nothing like Jeff gets...but decided to put my play on words with it anyway.   


And so while the guys were working away...my girls were up north Denver way with Aunt Autumn...working at the COPS Poker Run fundraiser...and in visiting with my daughter...she was feeling some influence from a special cop...

lya

No comments:

Post a Comment