Monday, August 4, 2014

My next 30 years...Happy Versary Gary and Shelley

And one wonders where 30 years go...and how do they go so quickly.   Yesterday I said we took in two parties...the second was at Clinton and Melinda's for Gary (Tim's baby brother) and his bride of 30 years Shelley's   For what I remember of their day...it must have been longer ago...but doesn't really seem that long ago.   But I figured the age of Heather...and decided oh...that is why I  might have been distracted!

Hard to believe these two have been married this long...but I share some pics from the day...Looking pretty good you two!   May you have 30 more...





Though Gary you might watch out because there was another guy that holds part of her heart...


Of course how could you not just love that face!

Some more of their gifts for being married that long...this picture for the face and expression he was giving me...the camera must like you Clinton!!

 
Okay so someone might be hidden a bit...love that she was giving the old married man a hard time!
 

 
And from across the room...but Calvin and John...quite the pair...
 


 And the rest of Calvin's crew...
 

Nice hat!
 Enjoying the pics...


Okay...sorry but I couldn't resist this one Katy roses and ice cream...now that says LOVE...

 
 
May you continue being blessed with many gifts...God bless and lots of love...30 years really isn't that long!   Happy Anniversary!
 
 
 
lyp

No comments:

Post a Comment