Tuesday, May 6, 2014

HAPPY BELATED JEFF...

My weekend was a great weekend...but didn't really get on the computer much...and didn't think about dates much...one in point was missing Jeff Rylant's birthday...my partner in camera!

I am blessed that my niece married such a guy...not just because he loves my niece...BUT he shares my love of photography!    He is my mentor.   My kids got me a camera like Jeff's so that if I had questions...I could ask him...

We have bonded doing weddings...sharing pics...and like I said...we both love one special red head!

So I am sorry I missed saying Happy Birthday Jeff...though I hope you know I LOVE YOU...and when I went to look for pics...I don't have very many of you...but I took one and played with it...just because you have always also been a supporter of Jay...this is of you and your beautiful bride...on a memorial ride...I think this is when you might have lost but won!


So Happy Birthday and thank you for being the special "nephew" that you are!

Love you lots!

"Ahmarazzi"  (since I think it was you that came up with such a cool name!)

lyap

No comments:

Post a Comment