Monday, February 10, 2014

Taste testing...

Many of you know I love taking pictures...and so when I get a chance to be around some amazing subjects...I love it all the more.   I like to just try and not bring much attention that pretty soon people are used to having me walking around with a camera and hopefully will be comfortable with the camera and then can capture snap shots of them in their natural habitat!   And so the other night...I had the experience to bring my camera and take in some of the taste testing for a special couple's upcoming wedding!   And so I put in a video for the music to play while you look at some of the pics...might have to just make a video of this sometime...



Kasey Jo and Kerry...such a cute couple...


I might just get a tad carried away snapping those Van Dyke boys....but they are so cute...okay even the big one ;)   (Even if he makes comments about how many pictures I take!)  I loved catching them when they didn't even know when caught...but also even when I did get caught...Nothing like a daddy or mama showing their little ones how special they are!







 






Okay like I said...a little carried away because there were other targets there too...








But then there are moments that just make your heart smile...knowing that these are memories that will be cherished for years and years to come...family...friends...these are things to cherish...















 
I love all of these...but am a little partial to Gramma pics...and friends pics...and kids pics...but I think that is one of my favorite things of pictures...is that you capture those memories...and anytime...anywhere you are...you can pull them out and you are taken back to that special place in time!     And can't wait to see the winning recipes...I hope the white sauce makes the cut!!
 

 
lyp

No comments:

Post a Comment