Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Nephew Boy..

I still remember him a little cocky cowboy who would come and stay summer's with us...I remember when we first married and he and his brother, Tate, came to stay with us in the little house on Lane 8...His belt buckle bigger than him...telling his brother...you stay in here with Aunt Penny and do the women's work while me and Uncle Tim go do the men's work...he didn't know that statement would come back to haunt him one day...

Brian though I am not saying how old he is today...came and stayed with us one summer and he ended up living with us for awhile...Looking back...we weren't a whole lot older than he...WELL maybe ALOT BRIAN...yeah that's it!

So many things we went through...junior high...train wrecks...you and Tate just being brothers...saying goodbye to such a special brother Lucas...but we had some special memories...and now I see you a grown man...doing well in his career...loving his mama...and checking in on his old aunt and uncle from time to time...

I won't say how old...but may God bless you and keep you for many more decades...Love you Nephew Boy and Happy Birthday!

I found this pic...and loved seeing you three boys together...even if you were a styling guy...many memories...I do have a close-up...but preferred to put up the brothers!   lyap

No comments:

Post a Comment