Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HOME...Happy Birthday Josh...

And New Year's...a time of reflection...a time as of today of lots of NEW LIFE here at the funny farm...but today I give thanks for family...and so thankful that a part of our family is HOME safe and sound.   Josh has returned HOME from Afghanistan to join his little bride...my niece...my brother's precious princess...

I do not hesitate in saying how many prayers were said for his safe return...and so this is a HAPPY NEW YEAR!   A blessing as I stop and think of HOME...a song I used for part of a wedding video for Josh and Bethany...and one of the songs was Home by Phillip Phillips...and part of the words say...(I know probably not one Josh would pick as his favorites...but one I love and makes me thankful for HOME and the smile his being home brings to my brother and family).



Hold on, to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave is stringing us along
Just know you're not alone
Cause I'm gonna make this place your HOME!
 
 
And I think of Josh and Bethany...seeing them recently though briefly...I loved seeing them together...ready to be HOME!    I put in a few of my favorite pics that were included with this song for their wedding video...ones that just make me smile that you are back HOME Josh!   I loved these pics of their engagement taken by Rene Tate Photography and can't believe the time that has passed...which what time does...
 
 
 

I love how they seem to be the only two in the world...

May you always love and protect this precious gift!

YES LOVE IS...



I have enjoyed getting to know Josh and look forward to knowing  him more...after all we do share a car...ha ha...OKAY...I will hush as I am learning...Josh is a man of few words...doesn't really I don't think like his picture taken...though he is very photogenic...so Bethany and I will work on that one...or at least humor us JOSH.   ANYWAY...so glad you are HOME and HAPPY BIRTHDAY and God Bless!

I did have fun on last year's birthday blog...putting wedding pictures to Whoa Black Betty...but much happier to have you HOME!!!   HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!   So I stick it in again!! :)   May you make many many more fun memories...



lyap

No comments:

Post a Comment