Tuesday, January 28, 2014

HAPPY HAPPY MARY JO...

And I wonder where this day has gone...I have thought of my "sister" all day long...my brother's wife perhaps but more than that to me...such a special friend...perhaps a soul sister...

She is hitting a milestone...yet looking at her...it is probably not the one you might guess...my brother calls her "smokin hot" most of the time when speaking of his little bride...so many memories flood my mind with "Jo mama" often called...good times...deep conversation times...I wish she didn't live over the mountain...but she does...

So I wish a Happy Birthday though I about missed the day...but one of the things of Jo...she loves me anyway...whether I remember...whether I forget...whether I procrastinate...she loves me anyway!

I sit here in the night...knowing that if she has her wishes she is sound asleep...but should she need to make a road trip...she can stay up with the best of them...

I seen some pictures today...one beautiful one from Bethany's wedding...another one Shane posted...and I think what pic should I include...


This picture probably captures many of the things I so appreciate...oh the obvious that she is an amazing "sewer" !    Especially considering that she is a CPA in her day job.    But the fact that she gives of herself...especially if it is doing...working...

So I give thanks for such an amazing person in our family...and wish her a very happy happy birthday!    Thank you Jo for being my "soul sister"!  

lyp

No comments:

Post a Comment