Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Love goes on...

And so this morning the sunrise was AMAZING...though I love the sunrise every day...today it was just AWWWWW!   I posted a pic and said who says you can't get I love you's from heaven...and that is what it felt like...


And I didn't feel like I captured it as well as another.   Mark caught an amazing shot I thought...and his words just  made me smile as he had posted these words..."Worked in the cold all night on my Jetta, didn't feel very accomplished until I walked outside to this."


I love this view...and isn't that how it is...but how I admire and appreciate how this daddy who has been through much...appreciates the sunrise of a new day...thanks for sharing your pic with me Mark!

As many of you know...today is the 12th year since I lost my mom...and though I miss her...I was reminded today when I had posted on facebook about her...and I got comments from others who talked of her being a special lady.   And I thought to myself...that is the sign of a successful life...to have others miss you still after many years...who love you...and LOVE seemed to be the theme of the day...I had heard talking this morning of 1 Corinthians 13...probably my favorite chapter...


And I think of what a stink I was to my mom but how she loved me in spite of...I seen this sign today on the Ark Valley Hospice page...and it just seemed to fit with the theme and how I feel love knows no barriers!   


And I think of those that join me in loving and missing my mom.   How part of her is still alive through her love she gave.    We take much for granted...and should be cherishing each day as it comes!    So I say sweet dreams and thinking of you mom!   Thanks!

I about forgot to add this treasure...my cousin Kim sent me this pic which I don't remember many pics of my folks wedding...Shane commented once how mom lit up on dad's arm...this picture I just feel Love...



lyp

No comments:

Post a Comment