Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Amy

So thinking of one special friend...one special mama...one special wife...I know a lot of you hear about Jake...BUT he has such a very special one.   And together well...let me show you what you get when you have a Jake and an Amy...


Yes you get a Boston...who I missed the other night getting to kiss and hug on and who I need to get some time and take some pics!!!   No I do not stalk this family...they are just some cherished ones that I hold close in my heart!

So just wanted to say Happy Birthday Amy and thank you for being the special friend and woman you are.   Our world is a better place because you are in it!   I love that smile!   



Yes Officer Herrera you are one blessed man!   Happy Birthday Amy and God Bless you and keep you!

lya

No comments:

Post a Comment