Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Home to you...




And so on Saturday we headed on a road trip and picked up...well we got in with the girls in Limon... and off for Denver to say hello and goodbye to our "nephew" Josh...and his beautiful bride, "B-Bop"...okay Bethany...but she will always be B-Bop...said with much love and adoration!  

Josh was home for a short time from Afghanistan and we got to catch up with them and my nephew Ethan...these would all be from my brother Shane's branch...in case you were wondering.   I put the emphasis on Josh...even though I haven't seen the other two much and they are in the same state and the same country!   And I just love these guys!

We got to meet up with Josh's mom...her husband...and special friends of theirs...and my GREAT nephew...I told Jesse...that I was his GREAT aunt!   Not sure he thought I was so great...but I must confess I had fun trying to catch him in a pic...If you look close in this one...you will see him behind the tree...


Jesse...
 
Now you see him...


Now you don't...


 However, one might guess where we got his dodging the pic skills...



When we got there...even though we had got to take in the whole IKEA experience...okay well we didn't exactly follow the arrows...I felt a little like cattle...then when we got there Izzy needs to eat...so she ended up trying out some IKEA chocolate...but they actually have a cafeteria...just kind of a crazy place...but it wasn't long and the Firecracker and her Oppy were ready to get out...even though leaving isn't as easy as one would think.
So we decided to go find the Italian restaurant...Maggiano's...that we were meeting at.   Upon arrival...one little Izzy Bell says is it time to go in and I tell her that we still have about a half hour.  To this she replies, "Good I have time for dancing."    And up to the front she headed to find her some ears and do some dancing!   I texted her uncle and he replied that she was in fact his niece...



And then we got to see our buddy Ethan...








We had a little bit of a wait...but it was all good...I had thought I would get some more pics of Bethany and Josh...but I didn't get too many as some did some weird blurr stuff but a couple that I liked...This one I did a little different finish...and if you look close you will see someone hiding from me...but I love the way Josh is just watching Bethany...I am sure soaking it all in before he would have to leave again...


 They are so dang cute...I just love them both...and so I hope that they got to soak each other up a little for when they are apart...and as I write this...Josh is traveling...like a forty hour trip...back to Afghanistan...


And I think of those that are away from their loved ones and I pray for them and Bethany I can't wait as I am sure the same as you...that he is back home to you...and this song by the Peasall Sisters just makes me think of you.   God Bless you and LOVE YOU!



lyap







No comments:

Post a Comment