Thursday, May 10, 2012

Birthday BLOG...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN and GEORGIE

OKAY so I missed it by a few minutes...SHOOT ME!!   One of you is just out of high school the other retired...

Ethan...my favorite blood nephew!!   Okay inside joke but I love this guy...one of my special people and I hope he had a great birthday...I did get another pic...hats included...perhaps I'll include it as well...but first I will put in one of my favorites of him...

Ethan Then...

And tonight I got a pic of the Lance's having cake...and how I wish I lived closer and could just run over and give hugs...and enjoy.    Hard to believe Ethan is getting soooooo old!!!   So I got sent this pic and decided to play with it though Josh is making a pretty crazy face!    And of course my niece Bethany...and I am thinking I know this buddy...but I don't want to misidentify so I will just say Ethan's Friend...


So I put Ethan and Company in plastic wrap...
And so I can't find a picture readily for George...one of my fellow "outlaws"...but I hope that you had a great Birthday as you enter this new season!  That's what you get for always being the one taking pictures...

Happy Birthday to both of you and love you lots!

lyaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment