Friday, January 20, 2012

ahhhhhhhhhh

Have you been looking at the sunrises lately?   They are amazing...I mean they are the kind that just takes your breath away and so needless to say I have been playing with my "Ahma sized toy" and snapping pictures...this morning was fire red...we were discussing "red sky at night, sailor's delight.   Red sky in morning, sailor's warning."   However, I think we have red sky morning and night...why is it sometimes that the sunrises and sunsets are so amazing.   I sometimes think God gives them to me as an exclamation point...I hope you are looking at this mornings right now!

Anyway I shared one of my pics with my friend Mary who felt inspired to add yesterday's Eventide http://www.twolisteners.org/Eventide.htm to my picture...I thought it was very cool so I am sharing here as well...


And it just makes me sing...I love when I get to watch the sun awaken...how I wish I could wake up with such beauty myself (why doesn't the sun have to deal with crazy hair!...perhaps it is all burned off!!)  ANYWAY...yesterday morning I felt nudged to take more sunrise pics...when I went out there framed perfectly in between was the moon...and it seemed to say...see what can happen if you step outside of your "box"!    Look at what all we miss...when I had came back in from taking pictures...I had came across this scripture...they just seemed to go together...

So...I must say I am having so much fun with the pictures and just all of the creative part...the shepherd is taking the sheep up to the stock show along with his daughter and granddaughter and dad...I said that I have told the mama's to be put on hold until he gets back later...so one could not wait so at 4:00 a.m. this morning he was up delivering a baby...I did my part and watched him on the lam-cam!   However, I must go to work and then of course...Lance the sheep show guy is WORKING...in fact he posted a picture of how hard he actually is working!   What a trooper...


Lance in the BVI...

Well I better head off for work as well...Though not blue pools...I do have some beautiful mud puddles out in the pasture that seem to glisten when those beautiful sunsets hit...I think you better check them out...I think I learned to appreciate them from my dad...he always pointed them out...and it would comment as to if it was a good one!   So have a great day...enjoy where you are...and step out of your box...you never know what might be out there!!

lyp

1 comment:

  1. Penny, I was out on our patio this morning trying to take a picture of the sunrise! It WAS beautiful!!! I only have my little Kodak point and shoot, so am doubtful I got a very good picture... :( Am saving my money right now for a good camera and am getting excited to buy one! Every morning I open the curtains at the sliding glass door and those beautiful sunrises greet me! Like you said, this week they have been awesome!

    ReplyDelete