Thursday, April 21, 2011

PROJECT JOY UNDERWAY

Mason and Peyton Wilson...now does that say springtime and Joy or what!
So there is a new project that is being worked on in my life right now...That would be Project Joy!

The other day as I was driving to work...at a later time than should be....BUT ANYWAY this preacher was on the radio...he was one of those that just wants to make you jump up and say Amen!   Anyway he was just PREACHING it you might say.   But he talked of how the devil steals things from us...and he said don't let him steal your JOY!  With all that is going on in my life and those I love...I don't think it a coincidence I heard these words and I think they were meant to share!  With Easter coming we should all be Joyful!

So that is my prayer for all of you today!   JOY!  God Bless You and I love you!

Rejoice in the Lord always [delight, gladden yourselves in Him]; again I say, Rejoice! Philippians 4:4

lyp

1 comment:

  1. Penny,
    I read a book years ago by Chuck Swindoll. It is called Laugh Again. In it he talked about the devil and circumstances robbing us of our joy and how Jesus doesn't want us to loose our joy. It was a great book and that has always stuck with me about keeping our joy. Sometimes it is harder to do than other times, but a great "project" as you put it! Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete