Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A day for laughter...

So I have mentioned that my friend Mary and I have been following along with Two Listeners...it was written by these two women who were just LISTENING...well today it said:  (hmm maybe it is synchronized like an atomic clock Shaner:)...

"March 30  - Deliverance
Be calm, be true, be quiet. I watch over you.
Rest in My Love. Joy in the very Beauty of Holiness. You are Mine. Deliverance is here for you, but Thankfulness and Joy open the gates.
Try in all things to be very glad, very happy, very thankful. It is not to quiet resignation I give My blessings, but to joyful acceptance and anticipation.
Laughter is the outward expression of joy. That is why I urge upon you Love and Laughter"   (God Calling Edited by A.J. Russell)

So right there at my kitchen table...I claimed today would be a day of laughter....I kind of had an ace in the hole as I was going to be spending the day with Firecracker:)   And you can't help but be happy spending time with her.    So I have not been let down...While she is sleeping on my lap right now because we have been bIZZY...


I could hold this sleeping little girl for hours....

But the reason we were so tired...we started the day off saying bye bye to Mom as she headed off for work...well since we were outside...you gotta swing....even if you are in  your jammies...but these aren't just any jammies...they happen to be Toy Story jammies:)   Completely acceptable attire for wearing out and about in the confines of your own front porch...or your own back yard!



I sent this pic to some...and a couple nieces wanted to come and play too (go figure mushy and b-bop:)   But we still had her and her daddy's goats to tend to...and she did not want to get dressed yet....so off we went to take care of goats in our cammo boots, P-pa sweatshirt, purple mittens...and of course our fashionable " Buzz Lightyear" jams...



But while there...turns out that some of the pigeons are out and about...this concerns this little shepherd and we are both wondering....how the heck do you herd a pigeon!   We couldn't find how they escaped...but one flew to a high wire and I loved her looking up at them...


Well chores done and we decide we should be getting around and get dressed to go see our mama for lunch but little miss decides that she should gather up some stuff and run from Gramma instead of getting dressed...you know our essential stuff...our purple mittens, our shirt, and of course our "bling" from Sammy!!



Well out for lunch and we choose Ruby's because afterall our friend Joslin is there as well as they tend to spoil a certain little someone while there :)   So we have a great lunch and enjoy watching Firecracker sitting all big in the booster chair feeding herself as well as paying the tab...However, all good things must end...does mama really need to go back to work...

BUT we decide to go to the park and while there...Officer Russell drives by and we watch his police car head off and then off to swings, slides, merry go rounds and maybe our favorite at the park...the crunching rocks....so yes today we are having a day of laughter....I hope you join us...

Didn't get the picture with the hands in the air....I said who taught you that and she says DaDa
and I say I bet he did...I told her I bet Mama says hold on tight...and Daddy says "weeeee"
with hands in the air...

Pretty big stuff on the slide...can you say more more...No Grandad...not as good as you
I don't go up to the top....:)

And so I sign off because I need to watch someone sleep before they wake up...but I came across a John Mayer song yesterday....and so I leave with  Heart of Life by John Mayer as I still hold a precious little Firecracker on my lap as we rest up from the day we have...cause I know the heart of life is good....lyg

No comments:

Post a Comment