Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Baby Bop...I mean Lane Nicholaus Anderson...IT IS WELL!!!

Just have to put in an amazing day...I am a GREAT GRAND aunt...surely if my brother can be for my grandchild...I can be Great Grand for his!    This morning...I had my niece Bethany...who I loving refer to at times as B-bop...a special gift in my life...on my mind...at my kitchen table.   I had heard this song and though many I thought of...I had shared with Bethany as she was spending some time in the hospital...just wanting to let her know that It is well...and they were on my mind all day as I headed to the big city to find out what my "colors" were...a testing done through work...and all the way up I felt them so close to my heart...



She and husband Josh have been waiting...patiently...well as patient as Bethany can be...on one little precious baby boy.  (Just a note that makes me smile...the verse today in the Jesus Calling reading was...

But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.  Isaiah 40:31


And though they thought they might wait longer...one little guy said HEY...I think it is time to get out and meet you all!    Perhaps the full moon triggered and today he arrived...one little Lane Nicholaus Anderson!


And perhaps I am biased...but he is adorable!!!   But in case you  haven't seen his folks...There is some pics from their engagement...makes me think yes you two are in this boat together...


And I had listened the other day to the song Love is...that was part of their slide show put together for their wedding...and I thought yes this is what love is...being there together in the thick and the thin of it all...and I couldn't help but think of the George Strait song...I saw God today...as one of the most precious miracles of life and hope is that of a new born baby...and so I say WELCOME Baby Lane...you are loved more than you know.   We thank God for you and join me in praying not only for him now...but for his life ahead...We are blessed to have you baby boy...I had found a pic that I used for prayer and hope a reminder of what a precious gift a child is...




 And tonight I was later getting home to finish this up...but I got to stop and have dinner with my grandbaby Firecracker who isn't a baby anymore Ahma!   Enjoyed pizza with Autumn and Andy and her mama!   To which she bought her own pizza from her Book It club...and when we got home I helped her take a bath...trying to fool her mom and make her think we weren't...but I guess the point being...what a blessing those grandbabies and babies are...that my brother and his little bride...enjoy the treasures as I have...Uncle Ethan...I know you will love him as my children's uncle has loved mine...

Josh and Bethany God bless you keep you and baby Lane!   I cannot wait to hold him and when I do come to see him...I will see about cherry breeze...HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE LANE!!!!    We love love love you!!! AND IT IS WELL!!!

lyggap

No comments:

Post a Comment