Thursday, November 21, 2013

PEACE...

This morning at my kitchen table...my heart prays for some that are taking journey's that they have no map and are saying where the hell am I going and how did I get here?   I too am on that journey as I suppose we all are in one form or the other...Many that I pray for are very private...and so I do not go in details but I ask for PRAYER!

I am still working on Power Thoughts and I am still trapped in the chapter on FEAR and perhaps it is because that is where I need to be right now.   This morning I read from Power Thought by Joyce Meyers...

“Destinies are destroyed because of fear—fear of pain, fear of discomfort, fear of lack, fear of sacrifice, fear that life is going to be too hard, fear of losing friends, fear of being alone, fear of losing your reputation, fear that no one will understand you, fear that you’re missing God, and on and on.  Fear is the enemy’s perversion of faith.  He says, “Believe what I’m telling you.  This is not going to work.  Your prayers aren’t any good.  You don’t have right standing with God.  You are a failure.”
And I think of fear...how it can consume us in so many ways and I realize that there is a battle going on as fear I feel is a tool of the darkness...amongst worry...regret...hate...a pretty powerful tool box.  This morning as I felt such emotion and feeling for one special family...I began to pray for PEACE...that peace would overtake this darkness of fear!   No I do not know what the future holds but I pray that peace will be a part of our lives...FAITH...it takes a seed...and I am right there in the camp of fear...worry...BUT and that is a damn BIG BUT...we must...and I search for verses on fear...I come upon a link that has 500 and I am sure that is not all of them...but I turn to one of my favorite chapters...perhaps for many reasons and it comes as  a prayer...
 
And so I ask that you join me in praying...putting on the "Armor" that fear might be removed...pray for strength...pray for peace...that not  just one instance...but for so many of us that battle fears...we have been called to pray I feel...if this touches upon you...then perhaps you have too...
lyp
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment