Sunday, March 24, 2013

Withdrawal...

I am suffering from withdrawal today...My brother, his wife, and my nephew left yesterday after being here over a week...you know how sometimes you have house guests and you are ready for them to leave...well with these guys it is not the case.   Actually they were here on business...the boys working at the LaJunta airport and Jo doing some audits.   I sadly looked at my coffee pot this morning and told it sorry you won't be able to brew some java...I love making coffee for Shane and Jo...they are those that make me I think I would love to be a coffee drinker...they seem to just cherish it and the smell is just one to behold...and then I taste it and decide to stick with  my green tea...

Anyway with a few technical difficulties they braved the storm and made it back to their side of the mountain yesterday...I am sure they were happy to be home...to see my niece who I confess I missed coming over...why do people have to grow up and get things like JOBS!!!   I missed you B-Bop as well as that hubby of yours...though I know it is not a short little trip from Afghanistan.

I look at pictures and think so many highlights for the week but some of my favorites are pics I took of last weekend watching Izzy and Grand Great Uncle Shane and Ethan playing...Princess Izzy had Uncle Shane as her horse...even though he told her he dislocated his knee cap she had him carry on...I remember many miles of my dad giving me a similar ride...



But the favorite part was when Shane gave Izzy a ride on his feet...this one another childhood game played.  He would lift her up and then he told her to let go to which he would drop her and catch her...So I missed a pic of Izzy on Uncle Shane's feet but I love this one of Izzy and Ethan and Shaner looking on...


But the funniest was when Izzy decided to put Uncle Shane on her feet and when he started acting like he was flying and falling and she said give me your hands...


Anyway the day is almost over and I didn't get much added to this blog...other than saying I sure miss my brother and family...my kids...but still a good day!   I love time with my family!   Guess I'll sign off!   Have a great week this week...

lyp

No comments:

Post a Comment