Monday, February 11, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTY

This mornings sunrise had extra pink...and though it might not show up quite as clear...it made me think of someone special...
 


So a Happy Birthday to one of my special "kids"...though she is sometimes referred to as my son's mother...or my good "son's" wife...But whatever she is called even if it is PJ's mama...we are blessed to have her in our circle of people!

I put in a few pictures from the stock show...showing how cute this glowing one is...


 
 



 
And so I catch a shot of Misty telling Heather and Pat a story...I love Misty's animation and at this point Lance is still watching the sheep show...PJ will be lucky to having such a great story teller!

 
But this one is my favorite...I sometimes wonder how Misty puts up with these two guys together...but from the looks of this one I think she can hold her own...I am thankful my kids have such special friends as Misty and Pat...
 


Thank you Misty for bringing smiles to our faces and joy to our lives.   We are blessed to have you and so thankful for you!   God bless you and keep you...


lya

No comments:

Post a Comment