Saturday, March 20, 2021

Farewell to Winter...

 A day behind...as it is now the first day of Spring...yesterday after a beautiful walk by the pond I had written...

Farewell to Winter…as I walk around the pond and listen to the serenade of the birds…a lone duck swims across and almost as it seems to see me…it retreats…I look at my barn…no it is not mine…but it is one I love to walk past.   It still covered in snow…though it continues to melt away and give way for precious moisture for the coming growth of spring time…SPRING…a new season…one of new life…new birth…and I ponder my favorite…and it very well could be…though I love fall…it is one of goodbye…of harvest…even though I think perhaps I in the fall of my life…yet still bouts of Spring seem to emerge…



Winter is past I read in Song of Solomon...and so I place it on the snow covered barn picture that appears as though a chilly winter when in fact...the sun shining!   

And a few other pics I capture on my phone...a glimpse of the moment...and prayers for the new season that awaits...may we enjoy the spring time...may we be made new...the grass is coming...breathe in the season!!!






lyp



No comments:

Post a Comment